Safety light curtain, protection Category 4, with a display signaling the operating status, graduated scale for alignment diagnosis, with double relay outputs and dry contacts.
Full optional model, available with all functions Muting, Blanking, Restart and CPU programming.
Thanks to two relays and two CPU integrated inside the barrier, there is no need of additional external modules.
Model in compliance with current European and international standards
- 2006/42/EC Machinery Directive.
- 2004/108/EC Directive Electromagnetic Compatibility.
- 2006/95/EC Low Voltage Directive.
- IEC/EN 61496-1 Edition 2.1 and IEC/TS 61496-2 Edition 2: Electro-sensitive protective equipment.
- EN ISO 13849-1: Safety of machinery - Safety-related parts of control systems - General principles for design.
- IEC/EN 62061: Functional safety of electrical, electronic and programmable electronic control systems.
- IEC 61508 Functional safety of electrical systems and electronic programmable security systems.
- Power: 24Vdc ± 20%
- Absorption: 0.4 mA Max
- Operating Temperature: -10 °C to +60 °C
- Safety Category 2
- Scanning range: 0.1m to 5m
- 3 operational methods: Automatic-Semiautomatic-Manual
- 2 relay outputs with NO dry contacts
- Muting and Blanking selectable functions (fixed or floating).
- External device monitoring (EDM)
- In-Test function
- Restart function
- Programming display
- 7 segments display for signals and functional diagnosis
- 10 segments bar to control beams alignment and status.
- Status and diagnostic LED
- Connection M23 16 pin for Receiver, M12 5 pin for Emitter
- Response time: <30ms
- Enclosure rating IP65
- Resolution 14-20 mm for finger detection.
- Resolution 30-35 and 40 mm for hands detection.
- Resolution 50 mm for body detection.
Protective field heights:
- 150 mm - 900 mm - 1650 mm
- 300 mm - 1050 mm - 1800 mm
- 450 mm - 1200 mm - 1950 mm
- 600 mm - 1350 mm
- 750 mm - 1500 mm
Ideal protection of:
- Die Cutters
- Cutters and shears
- Assembly lines